People at Conquest Lodge have access to education and paid employment opportunities, day opportunities and full range of activities including:
- Day trips out
- Scenic walking
- Life skills training
Our own minibus is used by people we support to access day activities and trips further afield. Individuals can also use local public transport links.
The service offers 24/7 specialist residential support and is committed to providing enough support to empower and encourage individuals to develop the skills they need to live as independently as possible and achieve positive outcomes for all. The service is also supported by a quality assurance team including a specialist Learning Disability Advisor whose aim is to empower service users to take control of their lives, and where possible, work towards a level of independence which fits with their skills, confidence and aspirations.
Conquest Lodge is dedicated to providing the best possible care and provides residents with:
- Fully trained and inducted bank staff used to cover when needed
- Access to fully trained, multidisciplinary team including speech and language therapist, psychiatrist, occupational therapist, behaviour support and a district nurse
- One-to-one psychological support where needed
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual’s maximum potential to live more independently
- Supported living, respite and community outreach transitional services
Conquest Lodge supports 19 individuals. We provide specialist support for four people with complex mental health needs in a well-furnished, self-contained bungalow with its own separate entrance. We also offer specialist support for 15 people with primary learning disability diagnosis, with associated mental health needs if compatible.
Conquest Lodge facilities include:
- Specialist support for four people with complex mental health needs in a refurbished self-contained bungalow with its own separate entrance
- Three refurbished bungalows, providing specialist support for 15 people with primary learning disability diagnosis, with associated mental health needs if compatible with current service users
- Private gardens with BBQ area
- Private minibus