Collinson Court is situated in Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent and has easy access to local shops and amenities. Services offered here include:
- Robust, low arousal accommodation, which exceeds the latest standards
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- One-to-one psychological support where needed
- Progression through a care pathway that fulfils each individual’s maximum potential to live more independently
The people that we support are encouraged through their person-centred plans to achieve their goals and aspirations. For some people this means attending college to access various courses, including cooking, art and daily living skills. For others it means work placements and other day opportunities in line with their goals.
Collinson Court has six areas of support comprising of four single occupancy flats and two apartments as follows:
Four single occupancy flats:
- Bedroom with en-suite facility
- Four single bedrooms with a wash basin
- Shared lounge
- Toilet facilities
Other facilities at Collinson Court include a multi-sensory room, arts and craft room and an activity room. Outside there are garden areas for each of the apartments and both have patio areas.