This award winning ‘robust’ service brings together the best qualities of a ‘local’ service with the support and expertise of an established and well respected service provider.
We provide progression through a care pathway for our residents at Caerlan to live as independently as possible. Access to education and supported employment opportunities are also available to further develop independence skills.
We offer a wide range of services at Caerlan to meet our resident’s needs, these include:
- Specialist support for up to seven people with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs
- Three en-suite bedrooms, three studio flats and a self-contained bungalow
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Spacious lounge areas, beautiful grounds and access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- A large garden that is safe and private with other large open spaces and surroundings
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners to a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
Accommodation in the main Caerlan house includes a ground floor apartment and ground floor en-suite bedroom. On the first floor there are two studio flats and two en-suite bedrooms.
External to the main house there is also a self-contained bungalow. All of the flats have their own Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchen designed to promote independence whilst maintaining safety.
The main house also offers a large comfortable lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, quiet room and conservatory. There is also a meeting area and activities room.