At Bromyard Road (formerly part of Craegmoor), we provide safe and stable step-down services from medium secure hospitals for women aged 18 to 65 with personality disorders. We also support individuals with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) such as autism or Asperger’s syndrome, alongside bipolar disorders, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Our aim is for each resident to gain emotional stability and empowerment in the hope that they will live independently in the future, either on their own or through supported living.
- 6 modern en-suite bedrooms
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- A highly qualified staff team providing continuous support
- Communal areas including a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and garden
- Support to work towards the mental health recovery star
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities
- Transport to access wider community facilities
“I love living at Bromyard Road. The staff are great and have helped me in so many ways; from learning new skills such as cooking, taking responsibility for my medication and budgeting my money, to support in helping me discover new hobbies and activities.”
Rachael*, resident at Bromyard Road