Bromyard Road is located in St Johns, a small suburb in Worcester. Our home is a residential service for six females who have mental health needs, including women who have a personality disorder. We are on a quiet street, near the town centre.
Our team are dedicated to supporting our residents to develop their skills so they can enjoy a happy, healthy and independent life, in the community. We specialise in providing trauma-informed care, which is individually tailored to each person we support.
We can also support those who have:
- A learning disability
- Bipolar disorder
- A history of alcohol or substance misuse
- 6 modern bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Innovative person-centred support programmes in a safe and caring environment
- A highly qualified staff team providing continuous support
- Communal areas including a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and garden
- Support to work towards the mental health Recovery Star
- Access to education and paid employment opportunities
- Transport to access wider community facilities
“I love living at Bromyard Road. The staff are great and have helped me in so many ways; from learning new skills such as cooking, taking responsibility for my medication and budgeting my money, to support in helping me discover new hobbies and activities.”
Rachael*, resident at Bromyard Road