Brickbridge House has a calm, peaceful and homely environment. The people living here often choose to gather together most evenings to chat about their day over an evening meal and spend time socialising together.
Brickbridge House is located in the small village of Wombourne, South Staffordshire and there is easy access to local retailers. Health facilities such as dentist, GP and opticians are within walking distance, plus there are some great nature walks and canals where we often purchase boat trips or have picnics on the banks.
At Brickbridge House we enable individuals to live as independently as possible within the community and we believe this provides the pathway tools for individuals to live in a more independent setting in the future.
There is a variety of in-house and community-based activities for people to take part in, including:
- Creative arts
- Going to college
- Watching football matches
- Going to concerts, the cinema and museums
The people who live here are very proud of their home as they have so much involvement in creating it. We continually and consistently promote the development of social skills, independent living and personal responsibility with activities such as:
- Doing laundry
Brickbridge House is a six bedded home that consists of:
- Four large downstairs bedrooms suitable for wheelchair users
- Two upstairs large bedrooms
- One bedded self-contained apartment on the grounds as well
- Large communal lounge
- Dining room where we have a large table for all to sit around at meal times, if desired
- On-site transport
- Large gardens to the front and rear of the house