Bohill House Care Home
Bohill House (formerly part of Amore Care) is a modern, purpose-built nursing home in Coleraine for up to 80 older people. The home specialises in; older people nursing care, dementia nursing, dementia residential and respite care services, reablement/convalescence services and end of life/palliative care.
The homely and comfortable environment enables us to provide person-centred care tailored to the needs of our residents. Our dedicated and trained team provide a high standard of care to enhance resident’s quality of life.
The home is designed to meet the needs of older people with comfortable lounge and dining areas, and a fabulous reminiscence room. The attractive enclosed gardens and patio provide residents with a relaxing place to sit and enjoy the outdoors. The home is conveniently located on the B17 Cloyfin Road which is easily accessible from the A29 ring-road.
Living at Bohill House
At Bohill House, we offer a wide range of services and facilities to meet the needs of our residents. This includes:
- Local GPs who visit the home regularly
- Local dentist providing a service to residents
- Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- Team of volunteers who support residents and help with activities
- A visiting hairdresser
- Monthly visits from a local dementia support worker
- Regular visits from local church groups
- In-house cafe where residents and relatives can relax and socialise
Our social and leisure organiser tailors the activities on a daily basis to meet the needs of our residents.
All are encouraged to share their life stories and to create memory boxes, which enhances person-centred care and support. Residents can also go on our regular trips to places such as shops, garden centres and local parks.
“My mother is given the most excellent caring attention, in a most professional manner.”
Relative of a resident at Bohill House