Autumn Leaf House is located close to local amenities within a few miles of Birmingham and has good public transport links including major bus routes, train stations and the M6, M5 and M42 motorways linking it to major cities such as Manchester, London and Bristol.
The services and facilities available at Autumn Leaf House include:
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Spacious lounge areas, beautiful grounds and access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- A large landscaped garden that is safe and private
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
By encouraging people to take control and have belief in their potential, we can make positive outcomes a reality for everyone, regardless of age or presumed ability.
We create pathways that support individuals through residential to community living, delivering measurable results for both local authorities and the people who use our services. This, paired with our personalisation agenda, enables us to help the people we support to lead fulfilled and independent lives. By working together, we can make a real difference.
To ensure quality is at the heart of what we do, we regularly undertake rigorous internal audits and all of our services are regulated by independent authorities. Our Head of Quality and Quality Managers work hard to ensure continuous improvements are made in all our homes and our care planning, staff training and competence, medications management and service provision are of the highest standard.
The service comprises of three en-suite bedrooms and five self-contained flats. The ground floor consists of two flats and two en-suite bedrooms, whilst the first floor is made up of three flats and one en-suite bedroom. All of the flats have their own Activities of Daily Living (ADL) kitchens designed to promote independence, as well as maintaining safety.
Autumn Leaf House also offers:
- Two comfortable lounges
- Separate dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Large garden