Autumn Leaf House
Autumn Leaf House (formerly part of Craegmoor) is a specialist autism service situated in Castle Bromwich, a suburb of Solihull in the West Midlands.
The service is close to local amenities, within a few miles of Birmingham and has good public transport links including major bus routes, train stations and the M6, M5 and M42 motorways to other major cities such as Manchester, London and Bristol.
Autumn Leaf House is a service for people aged 18 years and over, but we can also accommodate people who are 17 years old and making the transition from Children’s Services.
This ‘robust’ autism service brings together the best qualities of a ‘local’ service with the support and expertise of an established and well-respected service provider. The service we provide includes:
- Three en-suite bedrooms and five self-contained flats
- A low stimulus, homely and relaxed environment, whilst offering robust furnishings
- Spacious lounge areas, beautiful grounds and access to the wider community
- Innovative person-centred support programmes and personal activity planners
- Intensive interactive communication and environment
- A large landscaped garden that is safe and private
- One-to-one specialist support as required
- Access to education and supported employment opportunities
- Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible
- Access to multi-professionals from allied healthcare practitioners and a dedicated positive behaviour support specialist
Our specialist staff team
The staff team at Autumn Leaf House have significant expertise in supporting people with autism. The service is also further supported by a dedicated Positive Behaviour Support Specialist and Autism Leads.
“I am becoming more independent and really like living here.”
Person supported by Autumn Leaf House