Abbey Court Care Home
Abbey Court (formerly part of Amore Care) is a purpose-built care home situated in Bourne, North of Peterborough that has been designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care.
The home is conveniently located in the residential area of Falcon Way, providing residents with a peaceful environment. The home is modern and homely, offering a supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. The home also benefits from a beautiful peaceful garden for our residents to enjoy.
Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs and the friendly and welcoming decor helps our residents feel at home. There is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
Living at Abbey Court
We offer a wide range of services and facilities at Abbey Court for our residents, these include:
- Local GPs who visit the home regularly
- Local dentist providing a service to residents
- Fresh home cooked food using locally produced ingredients
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- A visiting hairdresser and beautician outlets within walking distance
- Beautiful patio garden where residents can enjoy sitting outside
- Nearby shops, restaurants and cafés which residents often like to visit
“I just want to thank you and your staff for all your care and attention. I have nothing but praise for all your wonderful staff.”
Relative of resident at Abbey Court